Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Messy Ponytail Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
raaynes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raaynes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Messy Ponytail Help
    Posted: February 16 2013 at 9:35pm
Hello everyone.

Can anyone tell me how to create this look?

Whenever I make a messy ponytail, I can't achieve that look, as the weight pulls my hair flat, and the ponytail just droops.

Thanks!

Edited by raaynes - February 16 2013 at 9:36pm
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2013 at 5:38am
Sometimes you just need to fuss with it. Try not to pull it tight and leave some loose ends out on the sides. Double twist the longer hair as you fasten it.
Mike
peterjems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterjems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 12:50am
A messy updo or loose ponytail is a fantastic choice when the weather outside is wet and nasty.Pull your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Secure it and then twist your hair into a simple chignon. Hold it in place with bobby pins, but let the ends stick out. Finish with a spritzing of all-weather hairspray.

ponytail

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic