Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micro Link/loc Good Quality Wavy Hair NEEDED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Micro Link/loc Good Quality Wavy Hair NEEDED
    Posted: June 20 2013 at 8:01pm
I have the same problem. you have a fine undertone to your hair that does not allow your hair to coil. I tried to get locks a few years back, and I used bees wax, but my hair became too brittle so I took them out.

wear a hair style that goes with your natural texture.

Hope this works.

Rachel !!!
chellyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chellyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2013 at 1:59pm
I had a simular issue myself. My daughter referred me to a company in Texas where she is a dentist. They sent me samples of the keratin hair they have hand made. I tried some of it in the back of my head for a few weeks. I must say I was deeply impressed. I have been ordering from him for just under two years now. The website is www.salondhumanhair.net Try them and let me know what you think
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2013 at 10:39am
Are you looking for prebonded hair then? Feel free to contact our sales team sales@doctoredlocks.com or visit our website for lots of tutorials and information www.doctoredlocks.com

Purdygrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdygrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2013 at 3:08am
Hi All,

Needing some professional advice, and anyone with experience in the same boat, by all means.

I have used hair extensions with very bad and very good experience the past 4 years. Quick background: my hair is very fine, thin and currently chin length. My own hair makes me cry. It started to fall out/thin in my mid twenties due to medication and I'd say at least half the density is gone. it was never thick to begin with, but it is not the same. Haven't been on any meds for over 7 years and the hair just never came back the same. I do all I can with extra B vitamins, protein, sulphate free shampoos, and give it months off from highlights. I do have to use root touch up/color however because of pesky white/greys showing.

I had two really bad experiences - one with keratin bonds, all fell out after installation - my first time, thought I did my research but evidently not well enough. I don't know the brand of hair she used. Next time was micro links, but with SOCAP hair. bad job. Loved the hair, however. but they too fell out. I wondered if it was just my hair. Nope! found someone to install the soCap and it was great. Looked amazing. This SoCap lasted nearly 3 years with several installations. I took very good care of it. Finally it had it's day. Ordered new stuff, only to receive crappy SoCap hair. It seems there is more than one soCap. SoCap origional, SOCapcanada, SoCap USA, Europe, etc. Very confusing. Can anyone confirm if they are all different distributors with the same name?

I'm looking for new hair. Wavy. I want as tangle free as possible. Good quality hair and I'd like to watch the budget but I'll pay for the good hair. Any suggestions? I hear Tease is horrible (and it's really inexpensive so I wondered.) I have seen Sally's hair, looks/feels kinda cheap. Never tried Cinderella but have heard good things. I don't know other names... I would have to order it online in Canada/US and have it shipped.

Thank you for your help! I look forward to your suggestions. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic