Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extension Trends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lindaphillips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindaphillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extension Trends
    Posted: March 23 2013 at 7:42am
With the changing trends of hair extensions, hairstyles are also need to be restyled to meet new trends and fashion.  What are your thoughts?

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 24 2013 at 5:25am
ketty bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ketty bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2013 at 10:52am
The Growing Trend of Hair Styles in Hair Extensions in women, the ><> -->http://www.hairextensionspro.co.uk/salon">Hair Extensions London Salon gave the client of its salon latest hair styles in Extensions.
Ketty bill
ketty bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ketty bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2013 at 11:04am
The Growing trend of Hair styles in Hair Extensions, Hair Extensions London Salon is gave change to their client.
Ketty bill
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 1:45am
 Along with Peruvian hair a brand new extension market has opened up for Dutch Indonesian hair.  This very unique type hair is amazing. The hair has the same silkiness as Peruvian hair, but with European Dutch texture. This hair is much sought after in the hair extension industry, but it can be very rare and hard to find without an experts help. We are very fortunate to have a wonderful Dutch Indo supplier who is a God sent. Our seller is also Dutch and knows the best places to acquire this amazing hair.
There is absolutely no other company who can compare to the quality of our Peruvian and Dutch Indo hair. Most of our clients keep the same hair from1 to 2 years. some even longer! We stress hand tied as it has proven to be more durable for the long haul. Although, if a no fray fabric sealer has been used along the top of the machine weft it should last almost as long as hand tied weaving. We sell both and each has their own special uniqueness. 
The knots used are a closely guarded industry secret,  this technique is known by only a very few. Over the past 18 years we  have perfected our technique in hand tieing, and will share these industry secrets with you on ebay.  Now you can save money and  Learn to make your own hand tied wefts~click here for ebay store~ 
If you are able to acquire good hair for your client she will love you. Make her own custom hand tied wefts, and she will be your client for life!
We can also make different densities for each row. Thicker wefts are placed at the bottom just below the occipital bone (but not for the bottom row so a high ponytail can still be worn).  You may also require thinner wefts at crown and fringe. Our wefts come in 3 densities allowing the weaver to save time by using the heavier wefts where thickness is needed.  It will make sew-in's much easier, faster and no doubling or tripling of wefts required. It also eliminates bumps where the wefts have been doubled. We sell: 
 2 oz.
1.5 oz.
1 oz.

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN BUYING VIRGIN HAIR:
 Each weft should come  from one young women under 30 years of age. This means gray hair can alter the consistency of hair. The hair should not be  coated with any "Manufactures conditioner" (which smells awful). If you have ever bought  hair with a displeasing odor then it's very likely you have received "manufactures conditioner" coating the hair. 
This is NEVER a good idea.

At first the coated hair will seems silky and easy to comb after shampoo.  But when the coating starts wearing off the hair will start to tangle and become unmanageable. This is why we sell single drawn hair. The reasons for manufactures conditioners are usually because more than one donor was used, or the hair was not  properly aligned. Not always,  but at times when more than a single donor is used the hair may not be blended properly. Double drawn hair has a higher possibility to become inverted. The more the hair is manipulated the easier it is to make a mistake and then require a special coating. For this reason we sell single drawn wefts which blend easily, without having to thin the extensions and loose the valuable hair. The purpose of the coating is to fix mistakes! We don't make mistakes.
Our virgin hair is cut from the single donor, washed and sent to us with no coating, roots and points are guaranteed to match up, with no mistakes!
All of our blended hair comes in 50/50 percent of each type hair. Come and look around at our new websites:

Questions? thre is a contact page on both sites.

Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2013 at 2:41am
Nice to hea from you both. Glad to hear you are both doing great. I still lurk a lot, but my one- year-old keeps me from posting much. lol. Still love wearing my taped in wefts and getting better at it. My hair has grown quite long now and healthier than ever. I still deep condition a lot! Wear lots of different hair I have in my stash.

Rachel !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic