Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selling hair questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spiralhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling hair questions
    Posted: March 27 2013 at 8:54am
Hi, I have about 24-28 inches of brown hair that I am trying to sell.  I have a couple of questions.  About 11 or 12 years ago I did some bleach blond highlights in my hair.  Since then, I have cut or gotten trims, so I believe all of the 'blond' has been cut off over the years.  Can I still advertise my current hair as 'virgin'?  I don't want to sell it and then have someone try to process it and fail. 

Also, I have someone interested, but they want me to cut before finalizing a price so that they can get an exact length and weight.  They want me to wait until we agree on a price and I get full payment confirmation (through paypal) before I mail it to him.  Is this very typical practice for selling hair? I am a little hesitant in case the sale falls through and I'm left with cut hair worth less.  They did give me an estimate range based on current length and base thickness. The low end of the range is acceptable to me, so if this is valid, I would like to go through with it. 

Thanks for any advice/suggestions/information!
EBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 6:47pm
If you cut alll of the processed hair off and haven't colored since then yes you hair is virgin. What's your ethnicity and what type of hair do you have?That plays a major part in selling your hair.
EBella
spiralhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2013 at 10:07am
Caucasian, approximately 24" brown slightly wavy hair, 3 1/4" thick.
rubywarner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubywarner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2013 at 7:27am
I think it would be a good idea to strike a deal about your hair as the human hair extensions have high value in the market and if you give them the desired length of hair, you can earn much more.
Ruby Warner
jennififer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennififer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 9:47pm
Puccini, the composer of the Opera Madame Butterfly often sent a cake to his director Toscanini at Christmas. One year, he did so as usual, but he suddenly remembered he had had words with that famous director. He was very sorry for it. He was afraid that Toscanini might return it. So he sent a telegram: "Sorry. Cake sent by mistake. Puccini." Soon he received a reply: "Sorry. Cake eaten by mistake. Toscanini."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy FIFA Coins
Cheap GW2 GOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic