Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cant have curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lucasscott321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucasscott321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cant have curly hair
    Posted: March 31 2013 at 6:39am
I have really straight hair and I am trying to curl it for over 2 years. I have tried many conditioners,shampoos and other hair care products but it cant work. I have found this online shop, can you recommend me some of this products, if you have try it that will make my straight hair finally curly.

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 04 2013 at 7:35am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 3:58pm
There are ways you can curl your hair albeit some people have hair that just seems to resists holding a curl especially if you want your curls to last.

I would recommend:

-Try getting a barrel/wand flat iron, they are easy to work with and tend to curl the hair very fast. After you curl add an extra strong hold hair spray. Try to chose a hair spray that is non drying and alcohol free but still provides a lot of hold.

-Try curling your hair when it has not been washed for a few days. I find that third day hair holds a curl much easier than freshly washed hair.

-Try using a flat iron to curl your hair. There are many tutorials on Youtube on how to curl your hair with a flat iron. This may work because flat irons usually get up to 450 degrees which may be enough heat to curl your hair. Just make sure you use a heat protectant before you curl it and follow it up with a non-drying extra hold hair spray.

-There is always the old school method of turning straight hair curly by getting a perm.

-You could also try using foam rollers or any type of soft rollers. Put them in your hair, sit under a hooded dryer (if you have one) if not you could use a dryer attachment cap which cost about $11 at Sally's Beauty Supply, you can also use a blow dryer. Allow your hair to dry and then for extra hold keep them in overnight. When you wake up in the morning take the rollers out and add some hair spray. Your curls may fall a bit as the day wears on but they should stay pretty intact.

Good luck

Edited by Ericachristina - April 15 2013 at 4:03pm
FreshLine123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshLine123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2013 at 3:48am
If you do like cure, I think you can choose a hair extension, which is very easy to put on and very nice.There are many kinds of them for you to choose.hair extension
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2013 at 1:14am
Use rollers, they are amazing! I use them almost everyday and I will be honest, the curls last a lot longer and they don't damage your hair as their is no heat needed! I use the sleep in rollers. I just wash my hair, put the rollers in and go to sleep then take them out when I get up in the morning! You can get rollers for small curls, medium curls and big bouncy curls.

Have blast.

Rachel !!!

ednulia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ednulia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 5:16am
http://klipshop.lt/Revlon_Professional_ORBITAL_curls_designer-Lankstus_garbanu_aktyvatorius

You should try this Revlon Orbital curls designer :)
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2013 at 12:21pm
I can understand,its very difficult to to make hair curly.But by using hair extensions, you can make your hairstyle according to your choice. I also used and have bought from online resources which are of fine quality.

Edited by Davidwilliams - August 09 2013 at 12:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic