Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beautyworksusa.com any info?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wntlonghair30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wntlonghair30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautyworksusa.com any info?
    Posted: June 14 2013 at 10:15pm
Hi, I ordered extensions from this company over 2 weeks ago. Since then I have not received any notification that this order has shipped and when I contact them to check the status of my order I get no response. Since they have been acting somewhat shady I did some research and found out this company is actually in the UK even though it is made to look like an American site. Does anyone else have any experience ordering hair extensions from the UK? What legal options do I have since they charged my card and (most likely) aren't sending my order? Thanks!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2013 at 7:50pm
Hi...sorry to hear of your problems getting your order.

If you used a Credit Card such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express you can file a charge back.  All CC companies require that any consumer who has a problem with a vendor...contact that vendor first and try to work it out. 

However, if you can show a paper trail (emails, phone call records) that you tried to contact a company and they don't respond...you can request a charge back and the CC company will investigate on your behalf.

It doesn't guarantee you'll get your money back but it often will shake the company so that they realize they have to respond or eat the chargeback.

Also, no one should ever do chargebacks frivolously because if you do too many, you can be penalized by the credit card companies.

However, if you have a valid reason for a chargeback, by all means, do it.  You will have to contact the CC company in question to find out how to file the chargeback.

Expect them to ask you if you already tried to work it out with the vendors.

Hope that helps you.  Let us know how it all turns out for you.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic