Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is old hair worth anything???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
orange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is old hair worth anything???
    Posted: June 15 2013 at 5:01pm
I found some hair in plastic bags from me and my dad, (3 ponytails) we meant to donate but forgot and now its been atleast 5 years.
is there anything to do with it?
is it possible to sell?
or is it just a bunch of junk?
i know at least one of the donation places wont take it anymore.

(Sorry i cant figure this out and i don't know where else to ask)

Edited by orange - June 15 2013 at 5:03pm
davids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2013 at 6:48pm
I think you can still donate that to other donation place. Is it still in its good shape or does it already look like a junk?
Try the new Indian Hair Style Extension. Visit http://www.jetsetgirlcelebrityhair.com now!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2013 at 1:29pm
Hi...thanks for posting your question Orange.

Yes, you may be able to see your hair on Ebay or possibly Craigs List. There are some issues with Craigs List but I have been selling a lot of stuff there lately without problems.

I am happy to help in any way.

You are also welcome to list it in our Buy/Sell forum. I am happy to help you in any way. You can email me at shelton@hairboutique.com or send me a Board Message.

Some people would be happy to have the hair and while you may not get rich selling it, one person's junk is another person's treasure.

I have been finding this to be true with my EBay and Craig's List sales recently. Stuff I thought I should throw out people were thanking me for selling. Weird but true. :-)

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 17 2013 at 1:29pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
mykkal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 11:05pm
I have a question... how long can good hair last? is 2-3 years a stretch?
spyvine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyvine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2014 at 1:11am
There are websites that connects sellers and buyers of human hair.  It should be simple and convenient to sell your long hair or find people interested in what you have to offer even if it is old.  As long as you let people know the age of the hair, you may find people who want older hair.  You don't know until you try. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 05 2014 at 8:45pm

Beatad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2014 at 4:25am
Of course, many shops sells old styled wigs.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 05 2014 at 8:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic