Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dana Perino

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dana Perino
    Posted: August 05 2013 at 4:23pm
For the last couple of years Dana has been growing her hair out, and last week it was below her shoulders. It just never looked right on her, she looked great when she wore a short bob. Today on The Five on Fox news I see that she got a cut this weekend, back to the blunt bob, above the shoulders. Definitely going in the right direction.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2013 at 4:37pm
Agreed...looks much better and actually younger! She cut it last week, I wouldn't hate it she took a bit more off or tried a bit of an a-line.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 8:59am
Totally disagree! Dana looks best with hair skimming the shoulders or longer. Was bummed when I saw the shorter look.
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2013 at 11:37pm
Here's a couple of weeks ago

And this was yesterday

HAWG
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 1:36pm
I like Dana in a shorter bob. Loved the short sleek look she had when she was at the White House.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 1:53pm
I think she got it cut again before she went off to Africa on a mission trip

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic