Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Embeth Davidtz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Embeth Davidtz
    Posted: August 09 2013 at 5:18pm
I am not sure what the story is, but actress Embeth Davidtz (Junebug, The Amazing Spider-Man, Mad Men) had a buzz/pixie cut on the red carpet premiere for her new movie Paranoia - http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2926388/amber-heard-paranoia-los-angeles-premiere-14/
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 10:55pm
Hmmmm...not sure what to think about that. She's an attractive lady with beautiful full lips and great teeth. The hair? I love short hair but that looks kind of thin, like grow out after chemo. Hope that's not the case and if it is, best wishes to her. Hope she's OK.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 11:29pm
No, she said at premier that she just wanted to try something different...guess it works for her.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2013 at 11:45am
again... this look just does not work for me(as almost every woman who goes this tragically short), as pretty as she is ...everyone has one, and an opinion as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic