Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help wanted - bad bad pixie cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hedgehog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hedgehog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help wanted - bad bad pixie cut
    Posted: August 22 2013 at 3:46am

I cut my own hair to a really short pixie, hoping to get my hair to look like the girl’s hair in the FIRST picture, but it doesn’t look that cute on me. In fact, no matter what I do, I look like a hedgehog. The hair in the upper back of my head stick out too much. I think my hair looks more like the second pic, which I hate, hate, hate. I am only 18 and I have a hippie/tomboy style, so I don’t want my hair to look like this of a middle-aged woman of the 90’s.

Any advice, please? :(
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 10:29pm
I do like that first pic....is this cut recent?  May take some time/product to get it right.  To  me the 2nd pic would look better if the sides and back were shorter and use gel on the top.  You might have to break down and go to a stylist.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic