Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jess95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair problems
    Posted: August 29 2013 at 12:14am
Hey guys!
So im having a hair issue. My hair colour is originally a dirty blonde/light brown sort of colour. However, my hair has been ombre for about a year now. The other day, i decided to go to the hairdresser to remove my ombre and replace it with a colour close to my natural colour with an additional golden shine. Unfortunately my hairdresser decided to bleach my roots a light orange colour. When i asked her to get rid of the orange colour, she decided to dye my hair dark on top of the bleach which resulted in my hair turning red. Anyways, this red hair was driving me crazy!! so i went to another hairdresser to ask for advice and she told me that the only way to tone down the red colour would be to add highlights. she added highlights but i still hate my new colour! i find that it still looks orange and on top of that, it now looks streaky with the highlights! DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE FOR ME? i just want my old hair colour back and i really hate orange, red, and dark colours on me! i like light brown and dirty blonde! and i would not like to bleach my entire head blonde.
If anyone has advice for me i would really appreciate it because i can barely look at myself in the mirror anymore:(

Edited by jess95 - August 29 2013 at 4:21am
jess95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2013 at 4:37am
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2013 at 1:56pm
Do you by chance have any pic of your hair at its current state?
Its so hard to give advice without actually seeing the colors your at now?

Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic