Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opinion Needed For Guy Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WalkingGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WalkingGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinion Needed For Guy Hair
    Posted: October 01 2013 at 8:22pm
I'm currently in College, and am questioning my hair style.

I want to have long hair.

This is what it looks like so far:

Does it look good, or bad, maybe just meh?

What would you suggest style wise; Do I need to cut or trim it?

Do you have any images that I could show to a hair stylist as an example of what I want to do based on your suggestions?

Thank you. Also, please be honest.

I can provide more pictures if needed, that picture is from a week or two ago.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2013 at 12:35pm
I like long hair on fellas, and I think it looks great!

As for images to bring to your stylist, the best is for you to choose them. Just go to google image search and type in what you are looking for. The style you choose is really up to you. You can also ask your stylist for advice, they will usually have some pictures to show you too to help you choose.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2013 at 12:54pm
That style looks great to me. It's layered, apparently  from a bit below the chin line. If you showed this pic to any good stylist they'd probably be able to approximate it. One thing to consider, though is that you can almost never end up with hair looking just like someone else in a photo. Everyone has different facial features, hair texture and other factors, so you probably wouldn't end up looking the same as the guy in the photo. We're all unique. At best, a photo is just a rough starting guideline.

Edited by Ricc - November 02 2013 at 12:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic