Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

diffuser dilemma !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MariaKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: diffuser dilemma !!!
    Posted: October 25 2013 at 4:41am
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I want to know where to buy a really big soft finger diffuser which slots over your hair dryer like the lady in this youtube video as I have exactly the same hair,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwMpF2mutU

,but cant find anywhere on the internet in the UK to get one, I have curly hair and would really appreciate some help with this if you can I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Maria Kelly

Edited by MariaKelly - October 25 2013 at 4:55am
leticiacollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leticiacollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by MariaKelly MariaKelly wrote:

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I want to know where to buy a really big soft finger diffuser which slots over your hair dryer like the lady in this youtube video as I have exactly the same hair,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwMpF2mutU

but cant find anywhere on the internet in the UK to get one, I have curly hair and would really appreciate some help with this if you can I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Maria Kelly

Hi....

I tried to watch the video you reference, but I kept receiving a message "permission denied" because supposedly it's a "private" video and you have to log on with a pre-approved login/password.

I do know which soft finger diffuser you are talking about. 

You can find one that is similar & very good on Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/Helen-Troy-L-P-1875w-Dryer/dp/B00D8GXINE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400173745&sr=8-1&keywords=big+soft+finger+diffuser

Please note:  I don't sell any products & have permission to post the above link.

Although the soft finger diffuser shown is on the US Amazon store, Amazon ships to the UK and there is also a UK Amazon site you should be able to buy from directly. 

The Helen of Troy is a very nice diffuser.  I've used it on my own hair and it works really great to create a variety of hairstyles including for naturally curly, kinky and wavy hair.

Conair also makes a few large finger diffusers which are very nice.  You should be able to find a good one from Conair, Helen of Troy or Remington (or similar) at any large beauty supply store or super large department stores that carries hair tools.

Warning About Blow Dryer Diffusers

It's best if you can buy the diffuser from the same manufacturer which specifically designed the blow dryer. 

Sometimes you can find add-on diffuser attachments, but the problem with these is that sometimes they don't attach as snugly as possible where the diffuser cup attaches to the nozzle of the blow dryer. 

Conair does make add-on long finger diffusers which they say work for all blow dryers that are the same size, but this is not always true. 

It's always better to buy a blow dryer which comes with a diffuser, like the Helen of Troy (or similar) listed above.

Good luck to you.

Edited by leticiacollins - May 15 2014 at 12:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic