Maggie Grace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Maggie Grace
Direct Link To This Post Cain July 11 2017 at 8:23am  Quote Cain Quote  Post Reply Reply
Maggie Grace of Lost went short.

https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en
Direct Link To This Post Kramer July 11 2017 at 8:34am  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post Cain July 11 2017 at 1:00pm  Quote Cain Quote  Post Reply Reply
Crap, thanks Kramer. Obviously I wasn't paying attention lol
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair July 11 2017 at 4:05pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
She can get away with pretty much any style.  Personally, I liked the chin length bob the best.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG July 11 2017 at 9:51pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Absolutely love this cut on her
Direct Link To This Post orangenoise July 12 2017 at 11:43am  Quote orangenoise Quote  Post Reply Reply
Very nice.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG April 16 2018 at 3:54pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair April 16 2018 at 9:13pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Still don't recognize her even looking at old photos of her from Lost.  Looks soooo different
Direct Link To This Post Kramer April 16 2018 at 9:44pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Odd that you short hair lovers comment about not recognizing Maggie, but don't say anything about her hairstyle. I assume you adore it. She used to have some beautiful hair. Lots of it. She sure is pretty as a brunette.

Edited by Kramer - April 16 2018 at 9:56pm
Direct Link To This Post ssjockey April 16 2018 at 10:17pm  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
It's a fun change, but a bit extreme.  She looks better with a little length, and blonde, IMHO
Direct Link To This Post P-nut gallery April 16 2018 at 11:26pm  Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post Reply Reply
is it me or is it not really one color or the other...but a combination of the two like a poorly done home coloring?
Direct Link To This Post Kathryn April 17 2018 at 10:38am  Quote Kathryn Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post orangenoise April 17 2018 at 2:57pm  Quote orangenoise Quote  Post Reply Reply
Looks fantastic
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair April 18 2018 at 5:13am  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
The shorter cuts really show off her beautiful face (great bone structure).  I might be leaning to liking the short bob the best.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG April 18 2018 at 9:17pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post P-nut gallery April 19 2018 at 11:27am  Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post Reply Reply
kind of like the darker look
Direct Link To This Post Kathryn April 19 2018 at 1:52pm  Quote Kathryn Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post HAWG July 21 2018 at 8:09pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post Klaatu48 July 22 2018 at 8:00am  Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post Reply Reply
She looks pretty damn amazing, in my opinion.
Direct Link To This Post orangenoise July 25 2018 at 11:27pm  Quote orangenoise Quote  Post Reply Reply
She looks absolutely stunning.  I love it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>