Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pamela Anderson Pixie!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
napelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pamela Anderson Pixie!!
    Posted: October 30 2013 at 3:31pm
Just seen on Daily Mail website, that Pamela Anderson
Has had her hair cut short,
Sorry I can't post a picture
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 3:40pm
Its pretty fantastic.

Didn't see this one coming

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2480478/Pamela-Anderson-d-buts-new-pixie-hair-cut-boyfriend-Rick-Salomon.html
napelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 3:43pm
Thanks for posting the link Trout,
I hope it's not a wig!!
napelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 4:19pm

Not a wig
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 4:36pm
Dear Playboy and Hugh M. Hefner,

Please, dear god please contact her now and ask her to do another pictorial featuring this new cut!!!

Thanks,

Arch94

P.s. Score!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 4:44pm

I'm liking this

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 6:01pm
Yeah, that turned put much better than I would have expected...
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 8:37pm
For those of us who have followed this sort of thing for the past 15 years or so, there were persistent rumors tat Ms. Anderson's hair was actually short, but covered by extensions, so while this is an extremely pleasant surprise, it isn't a shocker so to speak! This haircut shows off her face, which is very pretty, IMHO
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 10:59pm
I had heard that her hair was thinning, but didn't expect this. Oh well, she had a great run as a longhaired babe, extensions or no extensions. eminem
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 5:20am
Wow, would not have seen this one coming...there are some really short layers...maybe where extensions were cut out?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 9:09am
And now, at least with the sunglasses, she looks oddly like Robin Wright...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 1:54pm
People Magazine's Style Watch says: Pamela Anderson's Pixie Puts Her In the Best Blonde Chops of All Time Club. Who Does She Most Resemble?

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 2:38pm
As Jerky Flea noted, I will also go with Robin Wright
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2013 at 5:30am
OMG - I would have never expected that from her.  I looks amazing.  I love it
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2013 at 2:20pm
     Pam always seemed to be one of those women who considered her long hair a bother. To me, it virtually never looked good. So, this cut is not a disappointment. I'd give it a 6 out of 10, but YES, I do think it looks better than her sloppy, unkempt, extended locks. I think she made a good decision for herself.
     P.S. She does look a little too much like Robin Wright now!  That was the first thought that I had. I think that the best pixie cuts are those which are a little bit  shorter on the sides and back, and maybe half an inch or an inch longer on top. A nice profile compensates for the loss of length to some degree, in my mind. Embarrassed
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2013 at 6:26pm
Well, terrible in my opinion. But her long hair did nothing for me either.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2013 at 12:42pm
Well, this surprises me. I rarely like radical haircuts, but I think Pam looks great with short hair. It seems to work well with her jawline and overall face shape.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2013 at 4:32pm
Pam looks good here. I always thought her long hair was such a mess (at least in most of the pictures I can recall). She looks sexy and age-appropriate with the pixie. Definite upgrade, in my opinion.
Peace to all
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2013 at 11:39am
Maybe she cut it so she would do better at the NYC Marathon; she ran it this past Sunday with her brother.  She also posted a picture of the aftermath

HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2013 at 1:50pm
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2013/11/07/pamela-anderson-pixie-cut-ellen-show-marathon/

Video of her with it styled. Adore it!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic