Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is this type of side part called?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is this type of side part called?

 Post Reply Post Reply
laughin-man View Drop Down

Joined: December 03 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laughin-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is this type of side part called?
    Posted: November 01 2013 at 4:29am
at the moment I got very long straight across bangs (till the tip of my nose, when styled as full bangs they still cover my eyes). I really like these bangs over my eyes and wear them at home, but I needed something for work to get the hair out of my eyes, so I searched and came across this one:
I like this kind of part and would love to try that one, but I don't know how that one is named, so I can't tell my hairstylist to try this.
Do you know how this kind of side part is called?
Thanks in advance for answering.
Edit: Sorry, I accidentaly placed this in the wrong subforum, it was ment to be in the "General Hair Talk" forum.

Edited by laughin-man - November 01 2013 at 4:33am
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Copyright 1997-2021,, All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, Advertise, Contact Us, Press, Disclaimer