Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston bob (no pics yet)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston bob (no pics yet)
    Posted: November 04 2013 at 2:08pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2013 at 4:09pm
Can't wait to see it...needed a cut badly in my opinion
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2013 at 9:49pm
Pics at:
http://www.popsugar.com/Jennifer-Aniston-New-Haircut-2013-32350735
Too bad didn't have time to comb it
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 9:27am
Imo, hideous. She needs hair.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 9:54am
Looks like she just stepped out of the shower or got caught in the rain. Can't wait to see it fixed.
HAWG
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 1:09pm
Probably just got her extensions out. Back long in a week I'll bet...
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 1:58pm
These are terrible pics! Need to see it styled, but has promise.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 4:40pm
So, short angled bob.  And she's already iffy on it and probably already wants to grow it back out.  Almost exactly Jen circa 1999 (check out one of the last Celebrity Hair Spray columns).  Not a fan then or now.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 4:57pm
Speaking of the Celebrity Hair Spray columns...hint hint wink wink

I'm just glad I got to witness them firsthand back when. The newbies to this site are really missing out!

Was a fan then, and would still be a fan now!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 5:33pm
For someone who seems to be a style icon, I've yet to see her pull off very many looks well. If it's really long, it looks okay but boring… and anything other than that, she just does nothing to help it look good. Maybe there's a counter-lob lobby that's paying her to make it look bad so others are discouraged?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2013 at 8:44pm
She seems to be determined not to be a hair icon...does not want to repeat the "Rachel cut" phenomena.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 9:57am
Wow, that's....erm...mediocre.
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 3:58pm
Compared with Jada Pinkett, this cut looks awesome. Compared with her dearly departed long locks, this is woeful. Did she ask for this, or did some vandal take liberty with a butter knife? Thumbs%20Down
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 10:29pm
have we verified that it's even her...looks like someone i know

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 11:23pm
Hacked!
Who has more fun than people?
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2013 at 6:40am
It is her - http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/reason-jennifer-aniston-chopped-hair-off/story?id=20802591
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2013 at 8:54am
Go easy on my girl, guys. Those are crappy paparazzi shots and she's obviously not really done up for anything. I'm sure she can look great with this cut when she wants. Jen's longtime stylist, Chris McMillan, has always insisted on a radical maintenance cut every few years. She doesn't really like getting it cut this short herself, either, but she'll be growing it out again over the next few years. You can bet on that.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2013 at 8:53am
It seems there's more to the Jen bad-cut look story. Word has it that the cut was after a problemed "Brazilian Blowout" process. One Hollywood stylist even believes it's part of marketing ploy and in a few months she'll turn up with spectacular hair, promoting her own labeled product that fixes such problems. Jen has been keeping a much lower than usual profile lately. The only recent pics I've seen have been pap shots through a car window. I'm sure you'll fix it soon enough, but it will be fun to see if that guy was right.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2013 at 6:41pm
She does seem to be hiding out after this last haircut.
MikeY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2013 at 9:39pm
I luv Jenn! she's hot! But has the most boring hairstyles ever! She Never changes it...It's either a Bob..Long Bob or just plain long and boring! then cuts it to a bob again! She needs a new stylist or something! she needs to change it up! it will grow back! So boring to me! Same old hairstyles! BLAH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic