Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston bob (no pics yet)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2013 at 6:33am
Yes, boring.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2013 at 6:43pm
Yes, after she made hairstyle history with "the Rachael" back in the mid '90s she decided to a avoid being too much of trend follower/setter and went with the center part look, usually long. Boring though it may seem, it doesn't really look dated, though, even in reruns from 1997. Like another over-photographed star, Gweneth Paltrow, she seems to be trying to avoid looking to out-of-date in posterity.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2014 at 5:03pm
From this

to this

with a few extensions
HAWG
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2014 at 10:05am
Thank God thats over. Hated that bob. Truth be told she lasted longer than I thought she would.

Jennifer%20Aniston%20longer%20hair

Edited by rardman - February 03 2014 at 10:07am
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2014 at 10:07am
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2014 at 1:56am
Why does she always persist in going for the shorter bob style when she cuts her hair - if she hates it so much?

I wish she'd either leave it keep it long or experiment with different styles next time she feels the need to cut it / remove the extensions.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2014 at 7:52am
I think it's time to collectively give up on this lingering idea that Jennifer is some sort of hair icon. She had one notable style nearly 20 years ago that she herself hated, and all her styles and changes since then have been fairly contained and unremarkable, IMHO. Sorry, Jen.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

I think it's time to collectively give up on this lingering idea that Jennifer is some sort of hair icon.

I suspect she'd agree with that. The icon thing always seemed to make her uncomfortable. I think she'd rather be known for just being an actress, but I guess you take what comes to you.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2014 at 1:01pm
Jennifer%20Anniston%20is%20feeling%20hairstyle%20regret%20and%20decides%20to%20get%20extensions%20put%20in!
It's been reported she felt the short cut aged her. In this case, I agree. I think she is the classic long hair girl. I like her classic long, straight, rich girl, blow outs. Suits her, imo.
Anyway, related article at the link...

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2014 at 3:03pm
I haven't really thought she had "great" hair since the "Rachel" cut.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 11:38am
Boring!
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 2:07pm
Naturally, these were among my favorite Jennifer Aniston hairstyles. Even though they were anything but natural.

Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 12:35pm
Every time she has chopped her hair, she has been disappointed by the results. Apparently, she has a short memory. Confused
MikeY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 9:43pm
She will nevaer have an Exciting hair day! She's hot...But just seems boring now! She never changes! her hair has been cut the same way for Years!! BORING WAY!! Why cekebs cut their hair short then add Extensions a few days leater is plain DUMB to me! Sorry Jen...you pic is just BORING! LOL
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2014 at 8:41pm
The extensions are out

HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2014 at 9:34pm
The short cut does not age her... her age ages her.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 9:15am
So, if Jennifer has so publicly, vociferously, and repeatedly stated she hated her haircut on Friends, why does it appear she asked Chris McMillan to give her "The F***ed-Up Rachael"? 
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 9:50am
Well, her blah little bob helps complete the makeunder for her new "Serious Actress" role. Jen is playing,
“A grieving mother suffering from chronic pain in the aftermath of a fatal car accident”.
Anyway, here she is on set...

Edited by rardman - April 05 2014 at 9:52am
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 9:51am
One more...

P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 11:43am
not to be picky, but how can she have chronic pain if it was a fatal accident...oh i guess someones else died? never mind...and and i vote thumbs down on this look.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic