Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston bob (no pics yet)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 7:59pm
Not her best look by a long way.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2014 at 8:29am
Oh, a couple of hours with the right stylists and she could totally glam it up again.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2014 at 11:53am
i think we need to clarify that this "make-under" is for a role.  It's how the character is.   It doesn't count... she'll soon be chasing the look of glamorous youth before too long.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 9:12pm
Looks like she’s gone back to her natural color; I like it

Edited by HAWG - September 13 2014 at 7:01pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:08pm
Color is good...the cut could use some help but that is usual for her.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:06am
Color is fine - check out how good she looks when brown in the early days of Friends and in Horrible Bosses - just need to work on the styling.  And bangs wouldn't be bad either - again see Horrible Bosses and We're The Millers.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:09am
A lob?
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:55pm
side by side comparison

Edited by HAWG - September 13 2014 at 6:59pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:34am
Lobbed!
jug jug to dirty ears
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2014 at 8:18am
Taken at a film premiere last night. I really hope these are bonded extensions, not clip ins. I think she looks great here!
wenn21485456

Edited by rardman - June 24 2014 at 8:19am
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2014 at 8:53pm
Yes, that's a great length and style for her. If I were her I would try to keep it about like that most all the time. In fact, if I were me I'd like to wear it like that all the time. Bonded extension, eh?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2014 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Ricc Ricc wrote:

Yes, that's a great length and style for her. If I were her I would try to keep it about like that most all the time. In fact, if I were me I'd like to wear it like that all the time. Bonded extension, eh?

That's how she does keep it most all the time.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2014 at 7:14pm
Getting ready for her next movie?

HAWG
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2014 at 8:02pm
What is the source for that one?  I'm not seeing it referenced anywhere.

If she really is going for the big chop then let me go on record as saying I just don't expect her to look very good with short hair.  I'm a huge short hair fan but don't know that it will work for her.

I find Jennifer Aniston's hair to be exceptionally boring.  She does not seem to have creativity or change it in ways that are substantive and dramatic.  Part of the reason in her case is that she has found a look that really suits her and as much as I wish she would just change it up and try something new I tend to think that when she does we will realize that she looked better the way it has been for the last umpteen years.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2014 at 12:42am
Something tells me that pic is NOT Jennifer Aniston, rather a poor substitute...Come Clean Hawg...
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2014 at 10:01am
Hawg likes to have his subversive little jokes.
jug jug to dirty ears
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:54pm
That couldn't look less like her. At all. Not even close...?
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 10:28am
i hope it isn't, her hair is too thin, she's too pale and she kind of has man-hands...too harsh?

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 4:19pm
It's not her; saw the picture some where and thought it looked like her; it was just too quiet around here, had to stir things up a little.
HAWG
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 4:22pm
She wouldn't look too bad if she ever took the clippers to her hair though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic