Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please share your experiences with demi colors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1337 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please share your experiences with demi colors
    Posted: November 05 2013 at 1:02am
Hi all,

I have been reading on this forum for a few months, I'm happy I found this place :)

I color my own hair with some help. My natural is a level 7 with strong gold tones. I lift the roots every 2 months with a neutralizing highlift, and then deposit a darker cool tone on top - in order to achieve cool saturation.

I ordered shades eq and waiting for it to arrive - my first experience with this color.

I would love to hear some feedback from anyone who used goldwell colorance demi, or matrix color sync : do the 6-7 level (cool - blue / violet) colors have some brown background in them, or are they a pure tone ? (I don't want to deposit any type of brown or warm tones). Has anyone tried to use colorance demi or matrix color sync over highlighted hair or for a tint-back ?

What were your results ? how long did the color last and what is your opinion of it ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic