Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Lawrence - Pixie Cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2013 at 3:01pm
I like it - wish she'd ditch the longish pieces around the temple she seems to be tucking all the time now.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2013 at 11:54am
OBSESSED with it. Saw her on Kelly and Michael today and could not believe how great she looks. She's not just another flat ironed face in the crowd. Wish it were darker though. maybe even auburn like Katniss.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2013 at 1:36pm
Hopefully Kelly saw it and loved it as well and asked for the name of her stylist!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2013 at 8:23pm
My favorite look on her so far (this was today)

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2013 at 9:56pm
Don't you just want to run your hands through that?
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2013 at 11:41am
I think that preference for short or long hair is largely determined by whether you are a fan of boobs or necks. I am a neck guy.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2013 at 11:47am
Amen loveshorthair and trout!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2013 at 12:40am
Saw Hunger Games 2 on Friday. Could not help but notice how great Jennifer's hair looks in the movie. For the record, the original Hunger Games was better.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Saw Hunger Games 2 on Friday. Could not help but notice how great Jennifer's hair looks in the movie. For the record, the original Hunger Games was better.

Interesting you say that about the original being better, every review I've read says exactly the opposite! (sorry to go OT)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2013 at 4:10pm
Part 2 certainly leaves you wanting more. But I wanted it right there before I left the theater. Don't want to say any more about it. Regarding the pixie vs. longhair battle, apparently two-thirds of the people agree with me. http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/celebrity_hair_short_or_long#tab=hairstyles&id=1253223 
Who has more fun than people?
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by texdillo texdillo wrote:

I like it - wish she'd ditch the longish pieces around the temple she seems to be tucking all the time now.

Don't count on it. And considering Ms. Lawrence's popularity, it's safe to say this will be everywhere next year.

Edited by Ricc - November 25 2013 at 1:12pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2014 at 4:17pm
Growing it out?

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2014 at 6:34pm
Oh, god, no matter what the reason, that's just awful
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2014 at 7:00pm
I hope not. She rocked the pixie. 
Peace to all
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2014 at 9:31pm
NOOOOOO!!!!!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2014 at 2:58am
I like it.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 9:15pm
This is different

HAWG
CheyenneGirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheyenneGirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:16am
Very trendy and sexy, not all women can pull off short hair. it seems like short hair is becoming more popular.
fernclowder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernclowder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:28pm
I love the hair! If i have a beautiful face and great personality like her? I would chop off my hair too :)

Edited by fernclowder - May 12 2014 at 11:28pm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:21pm
Side view of the updo...I like it

photo | Jennifer Lawrence
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic