Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Lawrence - Pixie Cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
justsomeguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justsomeguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Lawrence - Pixie Cut
    Posted: November 06 2013 at 12:25pm
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 12:27pm
OMG love it!
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:13pm
I was going to say wig, but she's live at a Google event and she has indeed got short hair. And it is waaaaay cuter than that pic makes it look.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:13pm
OMG hate it!
Okay, somebody else must be getting shades of a pre-makeover, pre- extensions, Kate Gosselin here right?
Maybe it's from halloween and we are just not seeing the eight dolls she was also dragging around as part of the costume.

justsomeguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justsomeguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:15pm
a view from the side

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:18pm
Okay, much better fron this angle...will reserve judgement now.
That first pic though...
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:24pm
Live, it looks much better, and will from other angles. That's just a terrible angle that Kate Gosselins it up. It's much close to what Kristen Chenowith has.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:26pm
Oh, for the love of...

(Sigh)

OK, objectively: Jennifer is beautiful and this is very cute.  Were this the first time I had ever seen her, I would think it was very flattering (and makes her look vaguely like Hayden Panetierre).  It works well with her face and hair texture and the profile is great.

But...it's not the first time I've seen her, so...

(Sigh)

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:41pm
 Now she is just one more cute girl. Unlike Flea, if I had seen her for the first time, I'd be thinking that she'd be really hot with hair!     Broken%20Heart
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 1:44pm
First pic, not so great. I'm not loving so much length at the front of some of these styles. I do think we have a trend though.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 2:27pm
I don't hate it... I have a feeling she has the personalityto make it look iinsanely cute in motion. Thumbs up to her for trying it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 2:50pm

HAWG
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 3:03pm

Edited by rardman - November 06 2013 at 3:04pm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 3:06pm
http://dlisted.com/2013/11/06/open-post-hosted-by-jennifer-lawrences-kate-gosselin-haircut/

Glad it wasn't just me who saw the similarity in the first pic...

Edited by rardman - November 06 2013 at 3:17pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 3:35pm
Score! I am loving this pixie revival. I would say she suffers a little bit like Chenowath's in that the bangs are too long but I am being picky...probably just a tweak in styling will make it perfect.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 4:43pm
Parted on the other side

HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 4:47pm
I like it.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 4:51pm
I am loving this trend. And Jennifer looks very good with the pixie. Who's next?
Peace to all
clgepsdo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clgepsdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 5:50pm
Well, I like it better than that lob she had before. That was just blah. This is cute and interesting.

Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2013 at 6:18pm
Hottest. Woman. Alive.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic