Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!Hair glue tangled mess.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jkeds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!Hair glue tangled mess.
    Posted: November 16 2013 at 4:48pm
I did an invisible part line but with glue. I decided to wash the hair and long story short, the area around the part line is a SOLID TANGLED mess. I have no idea what to do. I have conditioned and used de-tangler spray but to no avail, its still as hard as rock. And I don't want to cut out the weave.(Virgin peruv, "22)
Will nail polish remover help? Keep in mind that I live in Cameroon, africa so I may not be able to get some of the products available to you. But please, I'll appreciate every suggestion. HELP!
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2014 at 11:53pm
You have to use acetone, don't cut your wave's. You said glue become rock hard so when you will apply acetone, it becomes sandy and easily come out. It will take hours to give you result, but it is better than applying nail polish remover to your scalp.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic