Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who else enjoys giving the men in their life feminine styles?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who else enjoys giving the men in their life feminine styles?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Lisa_Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa_Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who else enjoys giving the men in their life feminine styles?
    Posted: April 07 2004 at 8:46pm
My boyfriend has just below shoulder length hair. He's been growing it out more ever since we got together about a year ago. I'm encouraging him to grow out his layers into a one length do. Currently his bangs and crown hair are down to his cheeks, his side hair is more around the jaw line and his longest lengths at the back are just below shoulder length.

Anyway, I want to start introducing him to some more interesting do's and hair styling techniques. The more femme the better :)

Are there any other women here who enjoy primping up the hair of the men in their life - boy friends, husbands, maybe even sons.

Lisa
wilson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 8:38am
hi lisa
my wife has been roller setting(with both magnetic
and hot rollers)for 16 years. we both love the way
my hair looks after it has been set.she sets my hair
sometimes 2 times aday.my hair is 3 inch's past my
shoulder and the style is very fem.even when my hair is trimmed and highlighted it is always roller set
at the salon.also i love to set her hair also.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 1:23am
When I was at my beauty salon today I saw a man there who was getting his long hair permed. It was very sexy seeing a guy do that!
Long Haired 50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long Haired 50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 8:00pm
Hii,I am a middle aged man with long hair halfway down my back.I see a lady that isn't my girlfriend but we go out occationally.She loves my hair and she likes to put it in 2 ponytails or pigtaiils.Sometimes she braids them and we go out that way.I like it so much I now wear my hair that way a lot even when I'm not with her and it is very feminine.
kittykatgirl20044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittykatgirl20044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:42pm
Hi:

I like this thread. My boyfriend started getting a feminine hair style about a year ago. Since then he has let his hair grow out long and it is styled in a very feminine layerd cut with bangs. From the back and sides no one could tell he is male. Thats the trouble. He seems to have fallin in love with his long hair and feminine style. So much so I am wondering if he is gay ? He is now asking me how I think he would look as a blonde.

I am beginning to wonder about this ? What do you girls think ?

Thanks
Thank you

Susan
MplsLongHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MplsLongHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 5:11pm
This is an interesting thread. How would people react if it was turned around? Who wants to see the woman in their life get a short, masculine, haircut?
MplsLongHair
Jamie Bailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2004 at 8:18am
I'm a guy and until two months ago I had my hair cut in a girls chin length bob with bangs. I LOVED that style. Had to get it cut shorter for a new job, but I want to let it grow out and get that fem style again. I loved the way it swings and looks on me. I am glad to see that there are girls out there that like guys with feminine styles. I wish I knew a couple of you. So do you think I should grow it out and get it cut feminine again?
kittykatgirl20044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittykatgirl20044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 11:13am
Jamie:

By all means let it grow out and have it styled. Also find a job that will let you wear your hair the way you want too.

Susan
Thank you

Susan
Tall girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tall girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2004 at 12:36am
I love long hair on men but not styled like a woman's long hair.
I love short hair on women too, I have even seen women with shaved bald heads who look attractive, but if a woman gets a man's style of crewcut or flatop it doesn't look good.
It isn't the length of a man or woman's hair, it's the style that determines whether it looks good or it doesn't.
Jennifer Bailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 10:18am
Thank you for the encouragement Kittykat. I think I will gorw it and get it cut in a blune bob maybe just above my earlobes with bangs. what do you think? would that look nice on a guy if you saw hiim with that length and style?
anonymoe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonymoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 2:17am
Hey there all...
I have long curly hair, and would love to experiement with all different styles. Shown below is a picture of me from earlier this summer. All of my hair is now chin length... and ready for a trim.
I just want to get suggestions from many of you about what I could do to it.

P. S. name not moe --- available
Spiraltresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiraltresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2005 at 1:37pm
I think on some guys more fem styles really work. Jamie, if you like a bob you should for sure do that. I'm a big fan of curls. I love when I go to the salon to get a cut to have them run through my hair with a small barrel curling iron - so I'm definitely a fan of guys wearing styles that aren't definitively male. For me part of it is that I just think its fun to be able to do different looks and that while its socially acceptable for women to go from straight to curls, from blonde to brown and back and forth that somewhere along the line men got the short end of the stick!

You should enjoy your hair however you like!
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 3:24am
I love derssing mine up! not like a girl, but very stylish. Long(ish) locks on a guy is a real turn on
david111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 1:19pm
Hi im new I posted on the long hair support section.

But
I suppose I have a femme style hair cut - just because of the fact that I want my hair to look good and healhty - unlike most guys with long hair who barely even brush it. Im planning to grow it to about the end of my shoulderblades.

heres a pic
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/myhair/atb.jpg

what do you think
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:40am
Hi Dave:

From the back you have really nice hair.

Susan
Susan
alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvin8191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 4:42pm
This is an interesting thread! I am a big fan of the ulta short, buzzed or shaved look on women. On the flip side, I knew that there are many who enjoy long hair on men, but I never really gave much thought to the fact that some people like that look a bit on the femme side. You learn something new every day!!!  
short is good, buzzed is better, bald is best!!!
beautysalongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysalongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 10:05am
I'm a guy and love to wear fem hair dos. I go to the beauty salon weekly for a shampoo/set
beautysalongirl_tv
02rsxs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 02rsxs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 8:59pm

My girlfriend wants me to get a perm.  I am a guy with 3 inch long black hair.  I don't know about this.  Any help would be great.

p.s. She is in beauty school

bangxbang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangxbang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 7:53pm
My girlfriend did the same thing to me when I started growing my hair out, "dye it this" "straighten it out" "yadda yadda. But its fun and she likes playing with my hair.
artssculptor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artssculptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 4:57am

Hi,

I had several relationships when it happened that it was the girlfriend that wanted me to grow my hair. It happened that it was the girlfriend wanted to have it short! It was as the girlfriends wanted to prove something. Now I am looking for a girlfriend that wants to grow it super long, but I am going to follow and grow it together with her. You can’t ask for something that you can’t do yourself.

I think that hair gives very, very important sensuality in relationship.

artssculptor

grow hair together for ever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic