Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristen Wiig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristen Wiig
    Posted: December 21 2013 at 11:47am
It looks like Kristen Wiig cut off several inches for a bob before she appeared on Letterman - http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/12/kristen-wiigs-chat-david-letterman-awkward-discussed-money/
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2013 at 6:32pm
I must be slipping. I watched that interview the other day and didn't even notice Kristen's hair was substantially shorter. I was just thinking about what a clueless interview that was, thus I agree with the blogger there. I think it's well past time for Letterman to follow his friend Regis,  step down and leave the talk show racket to the younger folks who care about what's going on these days.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 2:28am
Kristen Wig's hair was substantially shorter than it appears in the movie she was promoting. When Kristen was on Saturday Night Live, she often wore extensions, so shorter hair is no surprise here. Ricc, you know there are late night talk show alternatives, right? The Jimmys, Fallon and Kimmel, rock. I like Letterman, too, but when Fallon takes over for Jay Leno, watch the Tonight Show ratings soar.
Who has more fun than people?
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 6:22pm
Looks good
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 9:33am
Ugh.

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 1:03pm
yuk
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 2:04pm
Maybe it is not the best cut but compared to what it was it looks like an improvement to me
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 2:20pm
I don't think I've ever seen Kristen in a flattering length, color or style. Everything just seems to hang limply on her and lengthen her long face.

In this case, her bob was described as "edgy" and "sleek" so me not liking it was kind of a foregone conclusion.

I look forward to many weeks of annoyed head shakes and ear tucks as she tries to get this edgy, sleek new cut out of her face.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 3:00pm
I don't know, this looks pretty good to me

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 4:11pm
I have to agree with Hawg -- the longer hair let her look great at times. I think she could look good with a short style… just not the one she has at the moment.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 4:16pm
Fair enough. I may have been a bit harsh.

Has she ever tried bangs?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 9:00pm
She's had bangs

but she usually sweeps them to the side

HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2014 at 5:11am
Nice
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2014 at 9:49am
Much better IMO. She has a long face shape, and the bangs really soften and shorten it. Too bad she ditched 'em.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 8:02pm
New color

http://www.stylebistro.com/Celebrity+Hair/articles/RSNpJe9AazV/Seen+Kristen+Wiig+New+Hair+Color

HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2014 at 6:53am
Looks good
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2014 at 9:20am
Ugh
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2015 at 12:19pm
Arguably -- and disappointingly -- the worst female celebrity hair on the 40th anniversary show of Saturday Night Live. Fortunately, most of the time, it was covered by wiigs.

Kristen Wiig - SNL 40th Anniversary Celebration in NYC 2/15/15
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2015 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Arguably -- and disappointingly -- the worst female celebrity hair on the 40th anniversary show of Saturday Night Live. Fortunately, most of the time, it was covered by wiigs.

Kristen Wiig - SNL 40th Anniversary Celebration in NYC 2/15/15
Agree! Horrible, Horrible choice for such a high profile event.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic