Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair thinning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair thinning
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
No matter how much I grease the fornt of my hair it is still thin. I would like to know what to do so that it will grow back thick.
Iman Maksoud View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iman Maksoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> No matter how much I grease the fornt of my hair it is> still thin. I would like to know what to do so that it> will grow back thick.
Zavery View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zavery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
My hair are getting thin day by day what do you suggest.
Y've View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y've Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
First of all you must understand what could be the underlying causes of your thinning hair. A few things that could cause thinning hair are the following:The first thing a lot of women overlook is nutrition. What are we eating or not eating? Human hair is comprised of the same nutrients that produce the nails we love to paint. We are constantly consumming foods that the human body was not designed to process into hair, nails or healthy skin. Incorporate more protein into your diet. I suggest since human hair is made up of protein, keratin, biotin and other nutrients found in natural foods increase your protein intake to one gram of protein per each pound of your personal body weight. Also include more fruits veggies and fresh water into every meal that you have per day.The next cause could be iron deficiency. Many women who menstruate happen to be anemic or plain old iron deficient. Because of this we tend to not produce enough hair. Here is why. The human body functions off of the foods that we eat ifwe are not getting enough nutrients in our body to sustain life such as kidney and liver functions or to produce new skin our bodies will stop producing what we really do not need. Hair. So please eat properly ands take a multi vitamin. I personally use Vita Tress by Nexxus and a prenatal vitamin.Also what type of stress have you just experienced? Sometimes the we can go through a stressfull period in our lives and we may seem to be handling it quite well however three to six months down the line our bodies show the affects. The first to show it? Our hair, it just simplyt falls. blood vessels have constricted the production blood cells to the scalp for months and finally it stops producing or goes into its resting stage and may not comeoutfor months if ever! The remedy. LEarn to relax and prioritize. I know that that may be easier said than done but take up yoga or just take some quiet time to reflect and regroup your weekly life.Unforrtunatly there could be other reasons improper handling of the hair for more info check out www.wanakee.comshe really lays it out for you. As women of color we sometime can over processour hair for the altest styles and lookswe want to achieve with ultra sleek perms Essence magazine about two years ago did a wonderfull article on the next millenium and black hair care. They brought some wonderful cosmetologist, and trichologists to talk about our type of hair care. And improper care was on the top of the list.Poor weaving techniques, too tight braiding along the hairline which can cause the hair to break in the follicle which in turn causes scarring int the follicle itself, so when our hair attempts to grow, it does only thinner. The singer Brandi is a perfect example of this type of hairline I refer to. Check out recent photos of her you will see.allow your hair to rest for a while. Yes I suggest a nautral hair style. Maybe brais or a small fro while you keep your hair washed and conditioned for optimum results.Stop greasing your scalp! That only clogs pores and your hair will not grow how can it? It is like being constipated. Instead try hot oil treatments and scalp massages starting at the nape of the neck and work your finger tip not your nails in a circular motion onto your scalp. This increase the blood flow to your scalp offering your hair to grow out healthy.I could go on and on but these are the simple things you can do at home to remedy your problem. I would say in about six monthst you should see a difference.Ther is a definite connection between we and our hair. I too am still learning. Mind body and spirit run together for optimum health overall. Try these methods for a few months and give yourself a break for heat styling and chemicals.Consult a stylist who will listen to your concerns and assist you towards your goal of healthy thivker hair. (Unless this runs in your family like it does mine)If the stylist suggests $40 and another perm run like hell, if she sits down with you and listens andis willing to help refer your friends!I will go on oand on I hope this helps.This information comes from a professional master braider in Georgia with fifteen years under her belt. Listen and I wish you well.
tqbemtahbeq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tqbemtahbeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2014 at 5:57pm
Mahjong table also left not a few. Re- tighten the wind. It has passed one day. Du Xiaotian Du Xiao shadow with a few heads. Returned to New York. Hell group and Jane who are very professional, burberry outlet online not one accident, three days ago. Has all rejoin. Small shadow, burberry outlet online Zi Yan will accompany playing time. Good rest, the movie thing. burberry outlet online Would be put off, and so had enough, say. Ah, know, brother. There Zi Yan, burberry outlet online burberry outlet online be allowed to bully small shadow sister. Others will not.
What do girl to fear, fear you Yeah. Lin and smashed three consecutive frost over. That somebody shadow and forest and water for the matter, is already flattering, They are laughing and looking nonsense. And so on, and go. Oh, burberry sale pick up the phone and then fix you ! Hey, Zi Yan do, how, think burberry outlet online it? burberry outlet online Playing mahjong, ah, you have to play ? You're not, well, so a few days, burberry outlet online teach you to play. burberry outlet online Tell you yo. Your little sister can be powerful shadow. cheap louis vuitton Hu a three -day yet. Du Xiaotian power the phone on the side, while hiding the forest frost fly over mahjong.
Du Xiaotian called Serenade water, four laid battlefield, each place. Splinters hit several. Brother, help burberry outlet burberry outlet online see, is not the Hu ? That somebody grabbed shadow block three, gesturing at the hands of Billy to go and found no one brand can play out, not by the Du Xiaotian help. Du Xiaotian held out his head. Hey, really Hu it. Wang said the novice luck. Really do not leave. burberry outlet online Have a three -game winning streak, but must raise burberry outlet online request. Let Lin cream clothes off. Lin cream smashed over a mahjong.

http://www.2danche.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2471528&pid=2501397&page=1&extra=page=1#pid2501397

http://2tianshi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21148&pid=29364&page=1&extra=page=1#pid29364

http://www.mhmclan.com/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=108691&page=1

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic