Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First Time Getting a Perm Done?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NewOrderFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewOrderFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Time Getting a Perm Done?
    Posted: January 13 2014 at 9:10pm
I have always loved curly hair and for a while now I've been thinking about getting a perm. I do have some questions about getting a perm since I'm new to this. First is can I get a perm that looks almost identical to this picture I've attached with my post? I absolutely love her hair and want my hair to look just like it, but is it possible or will the perm turn out completely different?
spyvine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyvine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2014 at 7:33am
The perm process include clear steps (consultation, proper cleaning, and conditioning) to ensure perfect result.Also the appropriate haircut needs to be in place to complement the desired result.Perms involve wrapping of the rods,chemical processing,cuticle cleansing,and finally,sealing of the cuticle.If they are done correctly,a beautiful perm can last up to a year.It will grow out and change during that time,but should retain texture and softness.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic