Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Molly Sims red

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Molly Sims red
    Posted: February 18 2014 at 7:01pm
HAWG
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2014 at 9:06pm
A nice change, I vote yes.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2014 at 9:16pm
Double yes for me
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2014 at 1:06am
Looks great with either colours

Edited by Heratic - February 19 2014 at 1:06am
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2014 at 3:08pm
Like the red much better!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2014 at 11:04pm
Definitely red
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2014 at 12:01am
The hair looks better because it was thickened up a bit. No reason to change the color. She's a great blonde, too.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

The hair looks better because it was thickened up a bit. No reason to change the color. She's a great blonde, too.

I read the article, and Molly Simms told her husband that she was either gooing too cut it, or dye it, and he said don't cut it...I didn't know you were married to her Kramer?!?   
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2014 at 8:07am
Molly Sims is on the "Better" show right now on CBS in the USA. Looks hot! She repeated what she said in the article, saying she "wanted a change" and was either cutting or dying. So glad she didn't cut. She said her husband had not seen the new color yet (the show must have been taped), so I guess I am not her husband after all. 

By the way, Rebecca Budig, a former member of the cast of the former ABC soap opera "All My Children," is co-hosting today. She looks great as well.

Edited by Kramer - February 25 2014 at 8:09am
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic