Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anne Hathaway - just an update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anne Hathaway - just an update
    Posted: March 22 2014 at 10:57pm
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2014 at 12:50am
She looks amazing.
Peace to all
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2014 at 7:12am
Hmmm…Same old same old!
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 7:36am

Grow out?
jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 8:43am
Just went with the natural curl.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 12:29pm
Hate to say it, but that woman impresses me less and less. That last photo looks like she just doesn't care anymore.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 2:16pm
Not thrilled with this curl thing
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 5:13pm
That's braids as a sort of short hair updo, incidentally. Not random curls.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2014 at 10:03pm
I'm half blind... cant see it clearly.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2014 at 7:36am
Original: a pixie updo!
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2014 at 8:24am
Updos for short hair is kind of novel, but you see it now and then. One of my fav TV styles of recent years was Alaina Huffman's cool braid-like style on Stargate: Universe. She claims to have invented it herself, as a way of putting her hair up when it was short. It became her main look for the show, though, so she ended up having to wear it even after hair grew much longer. Interestingly, it always looked very much the same, long or short.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2014 at 10:01am
Second time: grow out or pixie undo?

jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2014 at 10:02am
Oops…"updo".
jug jug to dirty ears
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2014 at 11:24am
Ugly is what I call it
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

Ugly is what I call it

Seems like a lot of effort for not much gain.
jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2014 at 1:40pm
I think "undo" was correct. Not the most flattering of styles.
CheyenneGirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheyenneGirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2014 at 11:38am
She looks great but a bit too androgenous for me to like that style
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2014 at 12:30pm
A weird one, and not my favorite, but I'm happy to dismiss it and generally enjoy all her experimentation. 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2014 at 3:41pm
i would use the term "interesting" personally.  not totally unattractive, and not androgynous to me.
but not her best either.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2014 at 5:04pm
I have hated Ann's short hair since the day she had it chopped to bits on camera. But to me, this looks elegant, and indicates that she is ready to finally ditch the crop. Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic