Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kaley Cuoco

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2014 at 9:13am
That is one truly awful haircut.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2014 at 9:26am
Interesting. Here's a vid of Kaley a few months back getting her hair and makeup done for her wedding. At the 2:20 mark, she explains how when asked if her husband wanted her to do anything special, his only request was that she" leave her beautiful hair down". Hope he wasn't too attached to it...

orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2014 at 8:30pm
I just love it
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2014 at 9:53pm
Much ado about very little.   I'd be more impressed if it didn't better before the cut.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2014 at 4:31am
From the back.
Peace to all
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2014 at 5:11am
I love seeing the nape of the neck...hoping it goes a little shorter.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2014 at 5:17am
Get a #2 guard involved back there, then we'd have it made!

Score!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2014 at 3:16pm
I'm fine with the overall cut... I'd say get rid of the tufts covering the ears. Move more toward long pixie.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2014 at 9:02pm
HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2014 at 10:26pm
Yep, like it overall. Would not be surprised if she takes it a notch shorter.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2014 at 9:26am
The pic Hawg just posted, on the left (in the red shirt), is the only pic I've seen of the cut where I like it. I'm pretty sure that is because I'm not looking at it from the front view.

Edited by rardman - June 05 2014 at 9:27am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2014 at 10:06pm
I agree about getting rid of the tufts over the ears, but all in all, she looks good.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2014 at 10:45am
I think the cut looks kind of cute on her. I wonder if the Big Bang producers will make her wear a hairpiece on the show in the fall, though. They make gorgeous Megan Boone wear a goofy wig for The Blacklist. I'm really hoping they let her wear her own hair when that one comes back in the fall.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2014 at 11:56am
New pics of Kaley on wireimage and her instagram. Says she channeled Twiggy last night at an event.

I'm loving this cut on her and hope she goes shorter!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2014 at 1:21pm
Looks downright adorable.   http://instagram.com/p/paCSr5OWZ5/
Peace to all
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2014 at 7:19pm
Wow that is one great instagram pic
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2014 at 8:54pm
On the bright side, I'm thrilled she completely ditched that long, lifeless, stringy, dishwater-colored, center-parted, bang-less blandness of recent years (see early seasons of The Big Bang Theory when her hair was blonde, banged, and really cute -- at some point around the middle of the series she gave up). It had been really, really dragging her down.

I don't think she's quite found the right style for this super-short version, but I'm sure she will. 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2014 at 5:14am
jug jug to dirty ears
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2014 at 6:36am
Rally not sure about this style. Well just wait and see where it goes.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2014 at 7:36am
I really like this. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic