Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extensions color matching

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lgabrielle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lgabrielle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions color matching
    Posted: April 15 2014 at 8:41pm
Good evening everyone,

Have you encountered any problems while trying to find the right hair extension color for the first time?
If you did, can you tell me why?
What solution can you think of to solve this problem?

Thank you so much,

Your answers will mean a lot and they will be part of a research project

Luzmary RodriguezSmile
mailtoKIRILLKIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mailtoKIRILLKIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 3:30am
Style your hair just like as the original hair. It is the easiest way to create a natural look. A professional stylist near your home is the perfect one to do the job perfectly. Check your natural hair length as it would take more effort for any women with short hair. You can also pin back any shorter layers of hair.

Edited by mailtoKIRILLKIR - June 03 2014 at 5:28am
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2014 at 5:44am
Yeah, I have also faced problem related to hair extension color. Actually I want hair extension same as my natural hair, So that I worried which type of color I need. Now I got the solution.
If anyone wants same hair color as they have, then it will be good to use darker colors extension. 

Edited by CynthiaMoore - August 14 2014 at 12:49am
SophiaTaylor1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophiaTaylor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2014 at 5:10am
Available in varies colors and styles, hair extensions product is the best choice for anyone looking for options to dress their hair to be admired and envied everywhere. But, you may be wondering if the color of these products can match with your natural hair color. You may be pleased to know that there are different shades and tints available for you to choose according to your individual taste and needs. 

Edited by gbruenning - November 26 2014 at 8:06am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic