Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Catherine Zeta Jones bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catherine Zeta Jones bangs
    Posted: April 16 2014 at 2:58pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2014 at 4:03pm
Bangs will work for her they just need to be shorter
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

Bangs will work for her they just need to be shorter

I have to agree with loveshorthair, her bangs need to be cut a bit shorter. She looks good with bangs.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2014 at 6:49pm
My problem is they just aren't thick enough. Love a heavy fringe, but not with forehead showith through.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2014 at 8:05pm
A before and after

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 7:12am
No way this is an improvement. Makes her face look dull and ordinary.
jug jug to dirty ears
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 7:52am
...and older, but she doesn't need that.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 8:51am
And it's official: bangs have come full circle!

CZJ was the very first person I saw back in 2002 break from the ubiquitous straight, one-length, center-parted, dominant style of the day and debut soft, side-swept bangs, which officially kicked off a bangs trend now in its 13th year and still going strong.

That she's circled back to them more than a decade after she started the trend is remarkable.

Having said that, she's 12 years older, the bangs are longer and not side-swept, so even though I do still think this is an improvement from the (sure enough) one-length, center-parted styles to which she'd returned, they're not that flattering in this photo. But she'll play around with them a bit and find the right mix, and maybe smile in the next photo.

If I were her, I'd go right back to the shorter, side-swept version from 2002. (And that goes for nearly everyone with other types of bangs.)
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

No way this is an improvement. Makes her face look dull and ordinary.

Catherine has great feline eyes, but you'd never know it with those long bangs. So, I agree with you. Looks as though the length has been cut as well. Ermm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2014 at 11:11am
Taken last night. Guess she wasn't feeling those bangs either.(Or, the surgery scars healed...)

Catherine and Michael look so cute together!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2014 at 11:22am
Better!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic