Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Section is Pretty Dead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aristogeiton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aristogeiton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This Section is Pretty Dead
    Posted: April 23 2014 at 8:48pm
Wow, I'm a guy just joining this site, and this section is pretty dead, or at least has been for a few years. But I wan to know, if anybody visits:
New wave and curl products you like?
I used Curl & Style Milk and Curl Enhancing Smoothie by Shea Moisture, they're fantastic.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2014 at 1:35pm
Welcome and thanks for your feedback. 

Both of the products you mention are very good and get great reviews.  Thanks for stopping by.

Forums are only active if people like you take the time to stop and post.  We appreciate your visit.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:51am
Honestly, I think it is pretty impolite to come to a forum and say "it's pretty dead".  Instead of taking the energy to post that, why not post a new thread, answer a topic that is still unanswered or take some action?

I would never dream of going to a friend's home and saying, wow, you never have visitors.

Maybe the forum is not as active as it once once but there is still TONS of great information.  If HB decided to just shut this topic down, where would you be able to go to look at all the great info?

Anyway, that's just my humble opinion about proper forum manners.  :-)
Aristogeiton96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aristogeiton96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2019 at 9:06pm
I think I'm the poster from the previous post, several years ago. I try to keep up the posting, but I thought it was worth it just to make the mention. Maybe the traffic and thread would help? 

I was one of the last posters on 360waves.net/forums (which folded a little over a year ago, and I like answering questions about waves as I've been a waver for almost a decade. It may have come across a little rude, but I definitely want to keep up activity. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic