Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions On Man W/Hair Transplantn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairtransplantguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairtransplantguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions On Man W/Hair Transplantn
    Posted: April 14 2014 at 5:32am
So, I am I 30 year old guy who started losing hair right after puberty. By 2009 it was time for a transplant. I did two successful transplants, but my hair is still pretty thin, although much better then it was, and I would probably be bald by now if I didn't done it. I wear it short (not too short, like 4-5 inches), and prefer it that way. The transplanted hair is healthy and firm, and is guaranteed to never fall of. However, whenever wind blows in my direction, my hair splits showing an ugly "hole" on my scalp, and I can't model it the way I would like to. My question is if there is an hair extension technique/upgrade which would make my hair look thicker, and would not damage the existing hair, and not look ridiculous. This has been killing my self confidence since I was a teen. Is there any hope? I could provide pics if needed. Thank you... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic