Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Longest Your Hair Has Been?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TigerAspect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerAspect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Longest Your Hair Has Been?
    Posted: June 02 2014 at 6:31am
What's the longest length your hair has ever been?

Mine has been to my waist.

What about you?  Please share.

Edited by TigerAspect - June 02 2014 at 12:09pm
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2014 at 11:03am
This a fun idea for a thread. I'm a guy and in 1993 my hair was just to my elbows-- almost, but not quite waist length. I decided the last few inches looked kind of damaged and dry, so I cut about 7 inches. This did the trick and my hair looked really great after that-- probably the best it's ever looked. About about a year I got crazy and decided I wanted a short wedgy cut. Sometime after that I went with a more conservative short cut and got a "real job" for about 12 years and still regret it. I've been wearing it long again since the late '90s, but I'm afraid I don't have the volume for very long lengths anymore.
janeleonard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeleonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2014 at 3:40am
My longest hair has been up to my waist. Having the likeness for long hairs, I have tried extensions. Ha!!!It did the magic!!
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2016 at 5:10pm
The longest my hair has ever been was down to the middle of my back.
Shannon D. Bax
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic