Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking to Buy Virgin Caucasian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TzNader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TzNader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to Buy Virgin Caucasian Hair
    Posted: June 30 2014 at 6:44pm
I buy hair for a couple of different wigmakers.  I only buy caucasian hair straight from the heads of sellers.  I only pay with paypal, and I always pay before the cut.  I do not need to cut it myself, you can have it cut be anyone you want.  If you are interested, shoot me a message!
TzNader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TzNader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2014 at 6:45pm
All of the hair I buy is put to use in wigs or extensions, so rest assured that it is put to good use.
Sharebear503 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharebear503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2014 at 11:43am
I sent you a message regarding my daughter's hair asking if hers was straight enough. If you did not receive it, please let me know. Thank you
Shari
shannal07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannal07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 7:04pm
Hello! My name is shanna. my pony tail from the base of my neck to the end is 26 inches, 4 inches thick, I have a rich dark red hair. It is not brown or blond. I have very red hair. I have pictures :) If you are interested please email me. shannalgreen07@yahoo.com
shanna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic