Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caucasian Virgin Chestnut Hair FOR SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sharebear503 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharebear503 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caucasian Virgin Chestnut Hair FOR SALE
    Posted: July 18 2014 at 4:57am
My daughter was advised that she should cut and sell her hair because it was "the most beautiful, shiny, thick hair that I've ever seen!" That was from a woman we met yesterday who had very long, beautiful hair too. That is what she does, sells her hair, grows it long, sells it again. My daughter is still young enough where her hair grows like weeds and at the present time, is tired of it being so long and thick in this heat and wants to cut it into a short bob. We have NOT cut it yet and will not do so until it is sold to ensure that it stays healthy and alive. 

Details below:
    • 12" long; 3.5" thick
    • Chestnut **brown with natural highlights 
    • NEVER color-treated or highlighted with any chemicals
    • Wavy with potential to be curly
    • ALWAYS kept Clean and Brushed to keep from major tangles 
    • NEVER use cheap shampoos/conditioners. Most recent used is John Freida Root Awakenings or Paul Mitchell Daily Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
    • Washes hair 2 - 3 times a week, sometimes use dry shampoo to keep it clean without drying it out
    • Free of heat damage (does NOT use hair dryers, curling irons, or straightening irons)
    • From a non-smoking home, and she does not smoke or do drugs
    • Exercises daily and eats a healthy diet filled with raw carrots and raw broccoli
If you have any questions, post them here or Private Message me. And if you are interested, I have not set a price on it so accepting offers so please send me a Private Message with offer ($) and contact info. We will accept the best offer we can and will make sure to keep ALL interested parties updated after any new offers come in.   

**I have more pictures I am able to send to you but because of the re-sizing I would have to do to post them here, I could only post the one picture. I apologize for the inconvenience and will post more pictures shortly that show the thickness (in a braid) and the length (shown down with a tape measure to show inches)**

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic