Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenna Elfman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenna Elfman
    Posted: July 21 2014 at 7:53pm
Short again

best shots of the back I could find

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2014 at 8:23pm
I'll never get why people go for the "just got out of bed and couldn't find a brush" look
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2014 at 9:43pm
Glad she went short again but please someone give her a comb
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 1:39am
Love her with short hair, but I agree with above.  She needs to control it
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 10:05am
Looks do good short...even as she grew out from last cut she wore it short or up, you could tell it was bound to happen, which is a good thing!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

I'll never get why people go for the "just got out of bed and couldn't find a brush" look

Me either.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
jjm971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjm971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 1:49pm
before, during and afters here:

http://www.whosay.com/JennaElfman - http://www.whosay.com/JennaElfman

Edited by jjm971 - July 22 2014 at 1:51pm
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 3:12pm
Don't particularly like it and not particularly surprised.  She started growing out her previous short cut for her short lived series, "1600 Penn".  Her character there had longish hair and, after initially wearing a wig, the short 'do got long enough to allow extensions to work.  After that was cancelled, she rolled directly into "Growing Up Fisher" and the medium length style the short cut had worked it's way into over the previous year worked for that as well.

Alas, as much as I liked that - I really do love her hair below chin length or longer - it wasn't meant to last.  As "Fisher" was winding up, she had already snipped the length back up to bob level.  So, the fact that she seems to have now landed somewhere between that bob and her original disconnected very short cut from a couple of years ago isn't exactly surprising.

Depressing, but not surprising.

BTW, you can trace the above evolution on Wireimage or Getty if you so desire.  And, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up even shorter, especially given the overly disconnected mess this seems to be (even in the initial version from the Whosay pics). 

Heavy sigh.

On a brighter note, anyone notice how spectacular Debra Messing's hair looked (for the first time in a while) at the TCA Summer Tour? Thumbs Up

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 5:52pm
Agree with Flea on all points. I hate it. It will have to go shorter when she needs a sensible haircut again.
Hope it's soon. And btw, imo, "beachy waves" never look good on hair that short.  Perhaps I'll like it better flat ironed,(but I doubt it).
Also, It's a make up thing but,  what is going on with her eyebrows in those top pics???

(I really liked her 1600 Penn Hair!)

Edited by rardman - July 22 2014 at 5:57pm
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 6:12pm
Everyone here knows that I generally prefer long or super long hair on most women. But even at that, I was positively stunned to see that Jenna transformed herself into a siren after Dharma ended, with beautiful long, blonde mid-back curls. I didn't think she had the potential to look that hot. But the siren quickly screeched and fell silent.
Anyway, I have seen some decent asymmetrical cuts, and this isn't one. Sleepy

Edited by Bob S - July 22 2014 at 6:14pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2014 at 7:54pm
Nice find jim971
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2014 at 6:13am
It's not terrible. Nor great, however!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic