Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alisyn Camerota

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alisyn Camerota
    Posted: July 22 2014 at 8:14pm
Moved from Fox News to CNN and got a haircut

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2014 at 3:03am
Love Alyson and her hair. Glad she's back on the air. Hope CNN gives her a permanent spot. Thanks for posting.
Who has more fun than people?
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2014 at 5:45am
Not a fan of the new haircut, I like her hair longer.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2014 at 8:03pm
Very nice
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2014 at 11:17pm
not digging it...it looks odd to me like she changed her mind mid cut?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2014 at 5:56am
Alisyn is co-hosting CNN's "New Day" morning show as I type this. Over the years, I've been mostly impressed with her hair choices, although this one looks a bit more helmetish and more heavily hair sprayed than most of her previous, longer hairstyles. To be honest, Fox newsbabes are so harsh when speaking of the President, Democrats and Liberals in general, so I was surprised when CNN -- part of the "main stream media," according to Fox -- hired her. Fox anchors are anything but immpartial, so it might be a challenge for independents to accept her that way. It'll be interesting to see if she sticks to reporting the news -- my preference in all cases -- or if she's encouraged by CNN to rant like Fox likes their talking heads to rant. All that being said, I wouldn't mind Alisyn becoming Kate Bolduan's replacement when Kate goes on maternity leave. She's easy on the eyes and has a killer smile.

The other night:

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2014 at 12:38am
BM I also miss her longer hair. Maybe she will grow it back out after awhile.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2014 at 7:40pm
Trimmed a couple of inches

HAWG
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2014 at 8:25pm
At this point I'd like to see Alisyn go for the gold and have her hair cut short. Short sides, back tapered with the top with bit longer layers.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2014 at 5:02am
Completely agree with DMB61
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2014 at 7:56am
I agree as well. Go short like Callie Northagen of QVC or Juliett Huddy!!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 6:54pm
Juliet Huddy hosted Fox & Friends this morning. Hair looked greasy with lots of roots. Yuck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic