Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demi Lovato Update- shorter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demi Lovato Update- shorter
    Posted: July 26 2014 at 12:59pm
We shall see...

http://m.eonline.com/news/563374/demi-lovato-chops-off-her-hair-exclusive-details-on-the-singer-s-edgy-bob-cut
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2014 at 2:04am
We read more about her hair than her music. That can't be good for her music career. And her hair used to be so gorgeous.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

We read more about her hair than her music. That can't be good for her music career. And her hair used to be so gorgeous.

You would think Kramer it would not be good for her career, but her target audience loves that she switches things up.  My daughter is a fan, and she loves the change...so there it is...different strokes...
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

You would think Kramer it would not be good for her career, but her target audience loves that she switches things up.  My daughter is a fan, and she loves the change...so there it is...different strokes...

This might also mean that we, as a group, have simply become old.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2014 at 12:30pm
Wow... that's all kinds of bad.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

This might also mean that we, as a group, have simply become old.
What? It's all just noise! And get off my lawn!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2014 at 11:34am

I cannot imagine that if I, a guy, could go back to my teens, I would not still think that this haircut is dreadful. Clown

Edited by Bob S - July 28 2014 at 11:36am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2014 at 6:59pm
Yes, it's BAD!
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2014 at 7:52am
Everyone's beginning to realise she hasn't really got much talent. So...time to change up the hair in order to keep the tongues wagging!
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 4:00pm
The latest:

Demi Lovato Showing Her Hot Legs in New York City - 5/28/15 11 Demi Lovato Showing Her Hot Legs in New York City - 5/28/15 17
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 4:19pm
The biggest surprise to me in these last few years has been that "ordinary" women are usually more attractive than "famous" women. Much has to do with the dull hairstyles of most stars, and the gorgeous do's on women in every day life. Big smile 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 6:41pm
But this is kind of cute….
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic