Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New here, and henna dying question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sinistermoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinistermoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here, and henna dying question
    Posted: August 06 2014 at 1:42pm
Hello everyone :) Honestly I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask about this question, but LHC doesn't seem to be working so I came here.
I've been every color you could possibly think of , bedsides red. About 2 weeks ago I dyed it and I really love the color, however, it had faded almost completely in a week. That was partly my fault, considering I was using dandruff shampoo and scorching hot water. Reading up on it though seems like way too much work, and I want to shy away from nasty chemical dyes.
So I'm thinking of using the Red Raj henna dye sold on hennasooq.com.
Since I'm wanting a vivid red, I'm going to try adding hibiscus powder in it also to boost this.
I've never used henna before so I may have no idea what I'm doing. My hair is already red, but it's faded pretty bad and is really dry and icky feeling. So, would a combination of these things work okay to achieve the color I want?
Here's what it looks like, I'm trying to keep it somewhere around this color.
http://i.imgur.com/Ilw3mHm.jpg?

Edited by sinistermoo - August 06 2014 at 1:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic