Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frizzy Hair Help!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kittylover315 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittylover315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frizzy Hair Help!!!!!!!!
    Posted: August 10 2014 at 12:56pm
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I really need some help. I'm a teen, and school is starting next week, and my hair is horrible looking!!

Up until I was in like 6th grade, my hair was really straight and soft, all over. And then in 7th grade to now (sophmore), my hair has become a little wavy, and the front has become SUPER frizzy, and I absolutely hate it. I try to be super natural, I don't use hair straighteners, curlers, or chemicals (dyes), but I sometimes blowdry it with warm/cool air. I switch up my shampoo and conditioner each time I wash it. Also, I don't really like using hairspray.

Does anyone have any homeade sprays or serums or anything that I can make with household ingredients to completely demolish the frizz?

Thanks for any help!
michael-dv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael-dv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2014 at 7:48pm
Try this: http://www.hairboutique.com/blogs_p/index.php/2011/09/12/fine-hair-frizz-issues/
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 3:33am
To fix frizzy hair Use pure coconut oil only. Shampoo it only when needed and then condition it. After shampooing comb with oiled comb.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic