Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extension comfertness?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extension comfertness?
    Posted: August 18 2014 at 1:26am
I have a doubt. Can I bathe, shower, swim, go out in the wind and rain, and play sports with my new extensions?
Buttercup0215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttercup0215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 10:55pm
I am sure that it depends on what type of extensions you get. I have Babe tape-in extensions and this is my first time with them. I've had them in about 3 1/2 weeks. I have pretty fine hair that is pretty much straight but has a slight been on one side of my hair but can't call it wavy really. I can do anything in them but haven' tried swimming but I am sure if you just put them in a low ponytail or braid they won't knot or tangle. Mine are very comfortable to me. After the first week and a half that were a bit more bendable which mean pulling the back was easier. I had a little bit longer than chin length bob and mine style ok. I think they could have been blended better with my own hair but that is a stylist thing not an extension thing per say. I am hoping the next time I get them moved up I can have them blended better.

I also have gray roots and have to get my hair colored which I thought it would be a problem as I would have to color before repositioning my extensions. I found a spray on hair color that covers my roots pretty well that is going to hold me over to my next reinstall which is a life save.

Debbie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic