Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy virgin hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mhammar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhammar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy virgin hair
    Posted: September 10 2014 at 4:30pm
I've lost a lot of hair due to a medical condition a while ago and would like to put in some hair extensions to make my hair to look normal again. I looked for some virgin hair (i-tip hair extensions), because it's the only kind that would match my own naturally ombre hair color.

I bought a bundle of virgin hair on aliexpress twice (two different sellers). The first time they got the curl totally wrong, the second time they knowingly sent me processed hair. It had to return the hair both times. I've avoided local sellers so far, because they charge about three to four times as much, which I think it just too much.

I know you can get good virgin hair on aliexpress directly from the factory and I was wondering if any of you could name a reliable supplier. Doesn't have to be aliexpress or China of course. I've found some good reviews online, but none of those suppliers sell i-tip extensions. Any help will be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic