Forum Lockedreally o.t. but i bet....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
really o.t. but i bet....
Direct Link To This Post PLAYA2K4 December 28 2004 at 12:17pm  Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by brooklyn_stand_up brooklyn_stand_up wrote:

as long as its dark ill pipe dat dark chick
....****, forget that, you might catch aids from her
Direct Link To This Post MassB1 December 28 2004 at 12:36pm  Quote MassB1 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

....****, forget that, you might catch aids from her

Let me guess, AIDS is visible by darkness???
Thatz a first..
Direct Link To This Post Killin December 28 2004 at 12:45pm  Quote Killin Quote  Post Reply Reply
hey... ....aint trying to be racist to me own folks....but africans have known to get aids
Direct Link To This Post BodyGuard December 28 2004 at 12:46pm  Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post Reply Reply
Of course it is. White people can't get aids anyway....they're better than us. Everyone knows aids is a disease for only the darkies.
Direct Link To This Post 2_short_90 December 28 2004 at 12:46pm  Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Of course it is. White people can't get aids anyway....they're better than us. Everyone knows aids is a disease for only the darkies.
Direct Link To This Post PLAYA2K4 December 28 2004 at 12:51pm  Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

damn, didnt meam it like that
Direct Link To This Post BlackFate December 28 2004 at 1:15pm  Quote BlackFate Quote  Post Reply Reply
lol....from wateva this thread was about to lizzie mguire to that blak chick to aids to white pplz kant get aids.....lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123