Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faith Hill - CMAs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faith Hill - CMAs
    Posted: November 05 2014 at 8:26pm
Did anyone else notice Faith Hill tonight at the CMAs with really short hair? Personally, I love it!!! On phone and can't figure it how to post pics but look up Gettyimages
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2014 at 10:37pm
The long look from earlier this year was pretty great, but this isn't bad. Less glamorous, I'd say, but she pulls it off. 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2014 at 11:57pm
Pixie Cut!  http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/11/05/faith-hill-pixie-haircut-cmas-2014-photos/#more-170740

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 5:00am
She had a similar cut several years ago.  One of those people that can pull off any length
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 8:46am
I like it a lot, but wondering why people are calling it a pixie. I thought cuts had to be super-short, just a half-step longer than buzzed, to be a pixie? Wouldn't this cut just be in the general "short cut" category? 

People is also calling Scarlett Johansson's new cut a pixie, but it's about the same length as Faith's:

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/11/04/scarlett-johansson-pixie-hair-photos-red-carpet/
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 3:09pm
Wondering if she did this right before the awards.  Faith has a historic tendency to make big changes like that just before hitting the red carpet.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 3:20pm
I think that both Scarlett and Faith look much less glamorous with these cuts. As short haircuts go, I'd give both chops ratings of "8". Faith's is too bushy in the back, and Scarlett's got that long sidesweep in front which I find distracting. However, if a woman is determined to rid herself of her sensual long locks, she may as well expose an attractive neckline, if posiible.  And Scarlett does have a lovely neck, and I find her side and neck tapering rather attractive. Confused
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2014 at 5:46pm
Not a pixie as far as I'm concerned. Generic shortish cut. She looks fine.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2014 at 11:51pm
Used to love Faith's hair. The new look takes the focus off the hair and onto her aging eyes.
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2015 at 2:04pm
Shorter still for Oscar

< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/3d5f4025//helpers/preHelper.js">

Edited by HAWG - February 21 2015 at 2:08pm
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2015 at 3:00pm
Not bad at all, just doesn't look like her to me.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2015 at 3:38pm
You can't win 'em all. The major babe of Monday Night Football is history. If Tim likes short hair, I can forgive her. I think Faith's cut proves that for some women, long hair is more flattering than any "Fontain of Youth" product she could buy. Ermm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2015 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

You can't win 'em all. The major babe of Monday Night Football is history. If Tim likes short hair, I can forgive her.

Win 'em all?  Didn't know this was a contest.  And so what if Tim likes short hair or not?  You make it sound like she shouldn't have a say in the matter.  Sure I prefer short hair, but I lose no sleep, nor do I think any more or less about a celebrity because of their hairstyle...  I'm sure you didn't mean for it to come across like short hair is a character defect.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2015 at 8:37pm
Whoa, didn't expect her hair to be that short. Longhair lovers can't win 'em all. This is a major defeat for the ages. Cry

Bob S, I think Faith was the singing voice of Sunday Night Football, while Monday Night Football was left to the guys, perhaps most notably Hank Williams Jr. Faith's hair changed periodically and slightly during those Sunday night intros, but all of her styles were extensively shorter than her present look. This video is one of my favorites. I especially like the way her hair shakes after coming out of the motorcycle helmet. Thank goodness for You Tube if we ever need a fix. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaaj0yStXJA

noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2015 at 6:00pm
I think she is one woman that pulls off short hair. She looks great in my book... Of course, she probably looks great when she rolls out of bed in the morning too!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2015 at 8:55pm
And then there's this.

Faith Hill - 87th Annual Academy Awards 2/22/15 1

arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 12:22am
Score! Gorgeous! Thank you to the haircut gods!

P.s I'd love to see her do the MNF intro with that cut.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 5:24am
I bet it would look better if it was styled softer.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 9:47am
Interesting.
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 10:53am
Personal opinion, but Faith shouldn't go super short for the same reason Courteney Cox shouldn't: They have rather prominent ears.

Again, just one Flea's opinion.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic