Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

suggestions please.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sunshinecat2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshinecat2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: suggestions please.
    Posted: November 14 2014 at 9:13am
This is the only post I have and I by accidentally deleted it before so I am putting it back in..I hope I am posting this in the right section.my  hair is thick and curly a little past the shoulders as you can see in the picture.. I got 2 ideas on how I want to cut my hair but haven't decided yet. I want a change but I am not sure it will be so so dramatic or a trim.This i  hairstyle has been on me  the for the last 4 years.At that time I been trying to grow my hair out to donate.I am in the process of trying to reinvent myself and the first thing to start with is my hair. The ideas I have in mind is a bob or just getting a trim.i am toying with the idea of getting a bob because I do not know if it would look good on me. I was talking to people that bobs comes in all lengths and now I am having trouble deciding if a bob is right for me..I would like any suggestions you might have.

Edited by sunshinecat2007 - November 14 2014 at 9:16am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic