Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anna Friel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anna Friel
    Posted: November 17 2014 at 7:42pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 8:17pm
Anna has been one of my hair... uhm... fascinations? (idol definitely doesn't seem right...) for about twenty years now. When she had her pixies of the past she was the apex of a short-haired hottie for me, and continued to be one of my favorites even when she grew her hair out again (the ponytail she sported in the Pushing daisies promos also ranks among the best for me). So while I'm not fooling myself in regard to her revisiting the pixie (since she clearly isn't sold on it being even this short), I'm heartened by the change -- Though a bit wide (almost shoulderwidth in that one shot, no?), I think it looks pretty adorable. Maybe she'll get some of the bulk taken out at some point...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 9:45pm
I think the cut looks very cute on her...works well with her face and bone structure.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 9:19am
I was glad to see her grow it out 15 years ago--but it has been very boring for a while. So this is an interesting change. It looks a bit weird like it should be shorter or longer, so I'd expect her to go in one of those directions soon. Probably shorter and then long again.
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 9:21am
And I don't really believe all that stuff about the desert. She wouldn't have cut it if she didn't want to!
jug jug to dirty ears
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 6:13pm
Didn't she have a pixie cut at one point? Quite a long time ago though.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 8:31pm
Yes, back in the late '90s.
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2014 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Yes, back in the late '90s.
Looked pretty good.

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2014 at 10:09pm
She rocked a slightly grown out, tousled look for a while, too, which was my personal favorite.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic