Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abby Huntsman (The Cycle)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abby Huntsman (The Cycle)
    Posted: November 24 2014 at 5:51pm
One of the hosts on The Cycle...donated her hair.  She probably lost about 10".  The cut is nothing spectacular and wish she went shorter....would of been a good time to try something completely different.
She has a really cute face so could get away with any cut.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2014 at 5:53pm
Wow, yeah -- I'm not sure I would have even noticed. I mean, it's obviously a pretty decent length cut, but somehow the lack of any sort of style change just sort of renders it as white noise.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2014 at 8:05pm
Guilt wins out again, and another woman loses her beautiful hair to help "the children", or more probably to accessorize some socialite who might be soon wearing it. Ouch
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2014 at 11:44pm
I am crushed. I just rediscovered "The Cycle" on MSNBC. I noticed co-host Krystal Ball had shorter hair than the last time I saw her. I seriously watched the show a couple times just to drool over Abby Huntsman and her perfectly gorgeous hair. And now this hack? If this was the first time I saw Abby, I'd think she was beautiful. But this new hairstyle... repeat after me if you wish... what a waste of gorgeous hair. #devastated
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic