Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Kidman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Kidman
    Posted: January 07 2015 at 9:40am
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2015 at 2:44pm
Fake, I think.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2015 at 11:19am
I've watched that appearance a couple of times and I believe the story really happened. I'm suspect they did both plan with the producers that she would discuss the date, though. Jimmy probably faked his surprise a bit.

BTW, I thought Nicole's hair was outstanding. I don't think she's had it that long since she did Batman Forever back in the '90s. I hope she keeps it that way for awhile.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2015 at 3:36am
Originally posted by Ricc Ricc wrote:

I've watched that appearance a couple of times and I believe the story really happened. I'm suspect they did both plan with the producers that she would discuss the date, though. Jimmy probably faked his surprise a bit.

BTW, I thought Nicole's hair was outstanding. I don't think she's had it that long since she did Batman Forever back in the '90s. I hope she keeps it that way for awhile.

But I guess it wasn't real?
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2015 at 6:21pm
Ah, I guess I misunderstood the original (and not too brief) question and we are just discussing whether Nicole is wearing extensions or not. This one's a bit tricky. I regularly save dated street shots of various fashion-conscious celebs, but Nicole has stayed under the radar for most of the last couple of years. I think it may be her real hair. I have one shot of her in '12 with bangs and a slightly layered blunt cut about 6" shorter than that. If she's been growing it out since then, it could easily be that length. Also, when you wear extensions you have to be fairly careful about how you part your hair. In the side shot you can clearly see hair that appears to fall continuously from her part to the ends on her upper arm.

I vote for "real", but hey, if it's extensions, they're so good I don't think it matters.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2015 at 9:40am
I would like to see her with bangs. .. can you post it?
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2015 at 12:16pm
I'm not going to bother uploading that pic, but I found some links. In doing so, though, I realized she was wearing extensions in that Tonight Show appearance. Here's a shot of her taken just last month and in it her hair is not 5-6 inches below shoulder length: http://outfitidentifier.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/102.jpg. Here's one of her a month earlier with the extension in: http://outfitidentifier.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/649.jpg. Here she is three months ago with a bit of a bang look: http://outfitidentifier.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/898.jpg.

Anyway, I'll concede that my guess was wrong and  you guys were right. However, they are really great temporary extensions. I want some like that.
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 11:53am
today in Berlin

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 2:03pm
Never been very interested in Nicole, but this look isn't bad...she seems to suffer from thin hair (unless artificially augmented) so generally speaking a shorter cut usually looks thicker.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 2:58pm
Simply took out extensions!
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2015 at 10:08am
While she had been wearing extensions a lot, her I believe her own hair was maybe 5-6 inches longer than this cut before. From pics of her taken in December without extensions it was that length and her hair seemed to be a bit damaged toward the ends. I suspect this is a routine maintenance trim of the sort Jen Aniston gets every so often.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic